Tea Tree Mulch
Tea Tree mulch is made from Melaleuca plant residue after the tea tree oil has been extracted.
- Contains a wide variety of plant nutrients (nitrogen, phosphorus and potash) which compost down to enrich the soil.
- Inhibits weed growth, yet is highly absorbent, allowing water to freely penetrate.
- Reduces need for watering as its natural qualities enhance moisture retention.
- Enriches the soil and stimulates fast growth of plants and crops.
- Worm friendly to improve soil structure.
- Free of chemicals, weeds and seeds.
- A fresh, astringent smell which is very pleasant.
- Provides a matting effect when spread.